Terms and Conditions
These policies outline the rules and regulations for the use of AdMass Inc.'s Website.
Last updated September 5, 2021
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AdMass Inc.'s Website, located at https://admass.io/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use AdMass if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, AdMass Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AdMass. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from AdMass for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from AdMass
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from AdMass
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from AdMass
- Redistribute content from AdMass
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. AdMass Inc. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of AdMass Inc.,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, AdMass Inc. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
AdMass Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant AdMass Inc. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make AdMass look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to AdMass from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of AdMass Inc.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform AdMass by sending an e-mail to AdMass Inc.. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of AdMass Inc.'s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend AdMass against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Social Media Content
By using our website and connecting your social networks with our website you acknowledge that you give us permission to act on behalf of you and your social media account and you acknowledge that you understand that we may incorporate the social media content which is collected during the process and use it in a number of ways including but limited to; displaying it as promotional content on your AdMass profile, using it as promotional content on our social media accounts and integrating into various elements of our website design.
By using our website or services you agree that when endorsing a product through social media, your endorsement message will make it obvious when you have a relationship (“material connection”) with the business. A “material connection” to the business includes a personal, family, or employment relationship or a financial relationship – such as the business paying you or giving you free or discounted products or services.
You acknowledge that you accept that it is your responsibility to make these disclosures, to be familiar with the Endorsement Guides applicable to your jurisdiction, and to comply with all laws within your jursdiction against deceptive ads.
You understand that we are not liable for any damages that happen caused by failure to comply with laws within your jurisdication, and that all the liability is hereby placed on the buyer and the seller of the advertisement services or wares.
The following terminology applies for these terms and conditions:
- Promotional Content: Social media content that describes, shows, recommends, talks about, or in any way mentions products and/or services from a brand or company that is using the AdMass Inc.'s websites.
- Promotional Party: Website visitor or visitors which interact with the AdMass Inc.'s websites in order to post Promotional Content on social media for the purpose of receiving a monetary or non-monetary compensation in exchange.
- Posting Date: The date on which the Promotional Party posts the Promotional Content
- Advertising Brand: The brand or company which the Posting Party includes in their Promotional Content in exchange for a monetary or non-monetary compensation which is provided during the Promotional Party's interaction with the AdMass Inc.'s websites
For a period of 12 months from and after the Posting Date, the Promotional Party hereby grants the Advertising Brand a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-assignable, non-transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, sublicense, market and publicly display the Content in the current format and any derivatives or materially modified versions.
Any information that your provide including but not limited to your billing information, address and profile information must be honest and correct, and any failure to provide such information with full honesty will be considered as the provision of fradulent information on your behalf.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform AdMass any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
These terms and the other policies posted on the Services constitute the entire agreement between AdMass and you, superseding any prior agreements. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. We both submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario. This will not affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer and applicable consumer law requires application of another law for certain topics. If we don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below (our assignment to an affiliate will not require notice)