Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AdMass Inc.'s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use AdMass Inc.'s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the website.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other AdMass users.
- You may not use the AdMass service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the AdMass service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack AdMass or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with AdMass.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from AdMass including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any AdMass members ("Spam").
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from AdMass, inc.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Unless otherwise stated, AdMass Inc. and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AdMass Inc.. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.admass.io for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.admass.io
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.admass.io
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.admass.io
Redistribute content from AdMass Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of AdMass Inc.; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of AdMass Inc.'s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Any information that your provide including but not limited to your billing information, address and profile information must be honest and correct, and any failure to provide such information with full honesty will be considered as the provision of fradulent information on your behalf.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Social Media Content
By using our website and connecting your social networks with our website you acknowledge that you give us permission to act on behalf of you and your social media account and you acknowledge that you understand that we may incorporate the social media content which is collected during the process and use it in a number of ways including but limited to; displaying it as promotional content on your AdMass profile, using it as promotional content on our social media accounts and integrating into various elements of our website design.
Any federal, provincial or municipal law, rule, statute, regulation, by-law, order, ordinance, protocol, policy, notice, direction, judgment or other requirement issued by any government, board, commission or tribunal, or any court or regulation-making entity, or regulatory authority having jurisdiction over advertising.
By using our website or services you agree that when endorsing a product through social media, your endorsement message will make it obvious when you have a relationship (“material connection”) with the business. A “material connection” to the business includes a personal, family, or employment relationship or a financial relationship – such as the business paying you or giving you free or discounted products or services.
You acknowledge that you accept that it is your responsibility to make these disclosures, to be familiar with the Endorsement Guides applicable to your jurisdiction, and to comply with all laws within your jursdiction against deceptive ads.
You understand that we are not liable for any damages that happen caused by failure to comply with laws within your jurisdication, and that all the liability is hereby placed on the buyer and the seller of the advertisement services or wares.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Orders & Cancellations
To preserve the order information for both parties who have conducted business with on AdMass during a single transaction or purchase of services we do not delete records that have relation to previous orders. This includes campaign data and basic profile information which becomes deactivate when an account is deleted.
Please note that our service fee of $9 is non-refundable in the scenario that your order has been cancelled, has expired or was not delivered by the publisher.
Credit & Contact Information
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.